The Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein are hiring a Legal Intake Specialist for an immediate opening in downtown Los Angeles!
Are you passionate about helping people?
Can you imagine going to work every day knowing that you’re making a positive difference in the lives of immigrants and their families?. We are a lean and tight-knit group and are looking for a bright, organized, and charismatic individual to join our team and to help establish our intake department
When our prospective clients call us for help, they’re often going through an emotionally difficult period. Our Intake Specialists provide our potential clients the ultimate telephone experience. This work requires the right combination of telephone skills, empathy, and ability to discuss the root of their legal issues.
If that’s you, you’ll play an integral role in creating memorable client experiences. This important position involves working with software tools (we use Mac computers) and completing administrative duties related to client intake and retention.
If you have sales and office experience and are looking for the next step in your career, this position is perfect for you!
Legal experience and knowledge of immigration law aren’t required–we can teach you that. Spanish fluency would be helpful. We require 1 year of experience in inside sales or something similar.
Attention Liberal Arts People
Do you have a liberal arts education? If so, great. We especially encourage you to apply!
Other requirements include the following:
- Conveys confidence on the phone
- Sets the tone and the pace of the client phone call
- Shows empathy to callers and puts them at ease during their difficult time
- Treats a call at 4:30 PM on Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills
- Comfortable learning new software tools
- Strong multitasking skills
- Computer skills are essential, as our Mac-based office uses various online applications and software for legal research and administrative purposes.
- Inbound sales experience is a plus
- Plaintiff-type law firm experience is also a plus
Think you have what it takes to be our next Legal Intake Superhero? We provide training, and for the right person, this will be a highly rewarding position.
How to Apply
If you’re still reading this, that’s great! And if this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list your favorite flavor of ice cream in the subject line (we won’t judge; just confirming your attention-to-detail skills are indeed stellar).
Thank you for your consideration!