JOSHUA L. GOLDSTEIN, ESQ.
Los Angeles Immigration Lawyer
Based in downtown Los Angeles, Joshua L. Goldstein is the founding partner of the award-winning, internationally-known immigration law firm, Goldstein Immigration Lawyers. With offices in Los Angeles and Boston, Goldstein’s firm is driven by his leadership, considerable experience, and stellar national reputation. A member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Immigration section and the Southern California chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Goldstein has proven track record of winning a wide variety of complex immigration cases and is particularly focused on obtaining O and P visas for actors, musicians, athletes and essential support personnel. His caseload also includes deportation defense, citizenship, green cards through marriage, and employment-based immigration.
Goldstein often lecutures on immigration issues to national audiences, including the national conference of the AILA. He has authored publications on immigration law issues and appears frequently on national media on immigration topics. If you're wondering, "Where can I find the best immigration lawyer near me that can protect my rights?", you've come to the right place.
A graduate of Claremont McKenna College in Claremont, California, Josh lives on the east side of Los Angeles with his wife, son, and poodles. He is active at the Silver Lake Independent Jewish Community Center. Josh is a member of the Los Angeles Athletic Club, and when he's not working he enjoys playing tennis at Griffith Park.
Boston University School of Law,
Claremont McKenna College,
LEGAL AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Selected by his peers as a Super Lawyer, Goldstein is listed in Southern California as a “10.0” or “Superb”, the highest possible rating by the lawyer directory AVVO.
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE LAW
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeal for the First Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeal for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
JOSH WAS A SPEAKER AT
2016 AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) annual conference on Immigration Law
“I would like to thank the Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein for helping me in getting the US citizenship. Josh and his team has represented me and helped me throughout the process; they showed high levels of professionalism and great experience in handling my case. I would certainly recommend them for helping any of my friends with immigration needs as I am sure they would be some of the best to hire.”
★★★★★ 5.0READ MORE REVIEWS ON GOOGLE!
LATEST FROM INSTAGRAM
- Venezuelan-American Community Leaders Urge President Biden to Keep Promise on Temporary Protected Status (TPS) - January 27, 2021
- President Biden Plans to Send Bill to Congress to Give Legal Status to 11 Million Undocumented Immigrants - January 25, 2021
- SPLC: A Man is Facing a Deportation Because of an Outdated and Racially Discriminatory Law - January 20, 2021