Need To Get Your Visa Out Of Administrative Processing? Schedule A Strategy Session With Me
Let’s say your visa is stuck in administrative processing and the consulate is giving you the runaround. They’re telling you that you have to continue to wait so they can do administrative processing. Meanwhile, you’re frustrated and sick and tired of waiting. If you want my help, this is how to get started.
Set up a strategy session
Start by setting up a strategy session with me. We can connect in my office in Los Angeles, or we can talk by phone or video conferencing. Most of my clients are located somewhere other than in Los Angeles. No matter where you are, I’ll be happy to help you and can connect with you by phone, video conferencing, or in person.
What will you get?
At the strategy session, you’re going to get three things…
- First, I’ll answer your specific questions about how I might be able to help you get your visa out of administrative processing.
- Second, you’re going to get an action plan for how I can resolve your delayed visa and get you out of administrative processing.
- And third, you’re going to get a price quote in writing for any work that we’re able to do for you to help you get out of administrative processing.
You’re going to get all that. You’re going to get answers to your questions. You’re going to get a solution, and you’re going to get a price quote. I do that for all my clients. I can connect with you wherever you are. I’ll be happy to help, and if you have any questions, please reach out to me and let me know.
- Top 10 Likely Immigration Changes Under President Biden - November 9, 2020
- Passport Returned — Is Your Visa in Trouble? - July 4, 2020
- How Would Unemployment Impact Your N-400 Naturalization Application - July 4, 2020