Hey! It’s Josh here again.
I hope you’re staying safe, as well as health & love for your loved ones.
This is still a difficult time for many families…
Especially those who are still separated due to immigration reasons!
Besides giving you an exclusive glimpse into my ‘Motivational Monday’ mug…
I want to share with you some of the answers & insights we talked about during our recent immigration Q&A.
Some of the topics we discussed here:
• Can you expedite your interview before 180 days have passed?
• Do you have a higher chance to get Asylum if you come from a country where being gay is illegal?
• What to do if you were denied the first time because of your choice of Attorney?
Here’s the replay of this recent Q&A session:
All the best,
P.S. – Is 2021 the year you want to become unstuck and make your immigration dreams come true?
- New York Creates $2.1 Billion COVID-19 Relief Fund for Undocumented Workers—Could California Be Next? - April 13, 2021
- Public Opinion Poll Shows Strong Support for Extending State Health Benefits to Undocumented Immigrants - April 8, 2021
- With Key Case Looming in a Texas Court, Department of Homeland Security Moves to “Preserve and Fortify” DACA - April 5, 2021