Hey! It’s Josh here again.
It has finally happened – Our new President has taken office!
I’ll be honest…
A glimmer of hope for immigrants around the world is something that’s no longer a distant dream, but part of the day-to-day conversation.
Which is why…
I bring you today the latest Q&A, where I answered a lot of immigration questions regarding the future with Biden as our president.
Some of the topics we discussed in this Q&A:
• What can you expect from DACA & TPS under Biden?
• What is the right VISA for your specific situation?
• Are you eligible for a DED if you have dual citizenship?
Here’s the replay of this recent Q&A session:
All the best,
P.S. – Need a deeper consultation regarding your specific situation?
- New York Creates $2.1 Billion COVID-19 Relief Fund for Undocumented Workers—Could California Be Next? - April 13, 2021
- Public Opinion Poll Shows Strong Support for Extending State Health Benefits to Undocumented Immigrants - April 8, 2021
- With Key Case Looming in a Texas Court, Department of Homeland Security Moves to “Preserve and Fortify” DACA - April 5, 2021