Solving Immigration Law Problems in Los Angeles
When you call the Goldstein Immigration Lawyers in Los Angeles, CA, you can trust that you will receive the highest quality of legal service for your immigration case. We have successfully helped many clients with a wide variety of matters pertaining to immigration, from obtaining a visa, resolving a delayed visa, all the way through to defending against deportation. We always strive to ensure that you, your family, or your employees can lawfully stay in LA to live, work, and enjoy all that the “City of Angels” has to offer.
Immigration cases can be extremely complex and confusing, with potential delays and complications that can significantly affect your life and your ability to earn a living. The highly experienced legal team at our office understands how to address any issues as they arise to ensure the most favorable and timely results for your immigration case. We have experience in cases involving employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, as well as a range of other services. No matter what your case entails, you can expect the following from our LA immigration lawyers:
- Careful attention to detail;
- Meticulous preparation for your case;
- Personalized attention and legal representation;
- Regular updates on new developments in your case;
- Detailed explanations of the legal issues in your case;
- Exploration of various avenues to resolve your case;
- Extensive experience in immigration matters;
- Thorough knowledge of immigration law.
We take pride in providing excellent and trustworthy legal services that result in a successful resolution for you and your family.
Immigration Law Services
Immigrants may face many different legal problems related to their immigration status. In addition, companies may encounter legal issues in regard to immigrant employees. At the Goldstein Immigration Lawyers, we have the skill and resources to help individuals, families, and businesses with a variety of immigration matters. If you have any type of immigration-related problem in LA, please do not hesitate to call to discuss how we can help you.
The following are only some examples of the immigration cases we regularly and successfully handle:
- Helping your business with employment-based immigration petitions and H-1B visa applications;
- Applying for and obtaining an L-1 visa for executives or managers;
- Applying for a green card based on an EB-1A case or a National Interest Waiver;
- Obtaining a permit to work in the U.S.;
- Receiving a student visa;
- Receiving a tourist or other temporary visitor visa;
- Seeking asylum protections for you or withholding of removal;
- Applying for a green card based on your spouse or fiance who is a U.S. citizen;
- Seeking relief under temporary protection status (TPS), the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA), or the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans program (DAPA);
- Applying for and obtaining United States citizenship or naturalization;
- Seeking a I-601 or I-601A immigration waiver in your case due to past criminal convictions, immigration violations, fraud, or other allegations;
- Filing an appeal of an immigration denial with the Board of Immigration Appeals or with the federal courts if necessary; Defending against potential deportation or removal in Immigration Court;
- Helping people detained by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS);
- Helping you with any other issues related to visas, green cards, work permits, citizenship, and any other immigration-related matters.
We have the knowledge and experience to help you face almost any immigration law problem you may have, so please contact us to speak to a member of our dedicated LA immigration law team as soon as possible.
Providing Immigration Assistance In and Around Los Angeles
An estimated 3.4 million immigrants reside in the Los Angeles area, many of whom will likely face some type of legal issue related to immigration. The Goldstein Immigration Lawyers proudly serves individuals and businesses in and around LA and our office is conveniently located at 453 S. Spring St., Suit #1005, Los Angeles, CA 90013. We also have an office location in Boston, MA to assist with immigration matters on the east coast.
The goal of our law firm is to ensure that we handle any immediate problems while ensuring your long-term immigration goals are achieved. Whether you are trying to become a permanent resident, facing deportation, or have any other concerns, we will work to protect your rights and keep you, your family members, or your employees legally in LA. We are committed to helping immigrants and their families, so if you would like more information about how we can help you, please feel free to call today. You can reach the immigration attorneys at our Los Angeles office at 213-262-2000 or can get in touch with us online.
Latest From Instagram
As immigration lawyers in Los Angeles, we specialize in a complete spectrum of services pertaining to immigration, visa and citizenship. Regardless of how simple or complex your unique situation may be, you can place complete trust in our achieving the most favorable outcome possible.
This post is also available in: Spanish