Torrance Immigration Lawyer
Torrance, CA is home to the historic Armed Forces Day Parade running westbound along Torrance Boulevard. Starting back in 1960, it is the longest running military parade sponsored by a city. It is held on Armed Forces Day, an annual celebration to honor our military forces. Torrance is also known for the Torrance Cultural Arts Foundation (TOCA), an organization dedicated to celebrating different cultures through performing arts. The year long cultural events are held at The Torrance Cultural Arts Center where anyone can experience and enjoy various cultures.
Visiting Our Office from Torrance
If you’re looking for a Torrance immigration lawyer, our office is located in downtown Los Angeles. From Torrance, CA, we are only 30-40 minutes away! For driving directions, click here.
- Get on I-405 S from Maple Ave, Del Amo Blvd, and Crenshaw Blvd.
- Continue on I-405 S. Take I-110 N to W 3rd St/Miramar St in Los Angeles.
- Take the 6th St/9th St exit from CA-110
- Drive to W 2nd St
Access by Public Transportation
You can also visit our office through public transportation. Please visit the Los Angeles County Metro trip planner to plan your trip ahead of time to avoid any sudden delays or route changes. The nearest metro station is Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
- From Artesia/Hawthorne, take the 344 – Harbor Gateway Transit Center to the Harbor Gateway Transit
- Get on the 910 – Silver Line – El Monte Station via Downtown from Harbor Gateway Transit Center
- Get off at 1st St and Hill E
- Take a right on Hill E and then a left onto W 2nd St
Helping Clients with a Wide range of Immigration Law Matters
Immigration law is complicated and can involve many different options and challenges for immigrants and their families. You should have an attorney who knows how to handle any issue that may arise in your particular case. Some of the matters that Torrance immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein can successfully handle include:
- Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA);
- Deportation, Removal, and Immigration court;
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents;
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents;
- Immigration bonds;
- Citizenship and Naturalization;
- Obtaining a green card through family;
- Obtaining a green card through marriage;
- Form I-751, Green Card Renewal for Conditional Residents;
- Visas, including Fiancé Visas, Marriage Visas, K-1 Visa, K-3 Visa, and K-4 Visa;
- Fighting immigration delay and Writ of Mandamus;
- Immigrating consultation;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- Deferred Action (DACA) renewal
- Form I-601A, Waiver Immigration Lawyer;
- Motion to Reopen;
- Cuban Adjustment Act;
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA);
- Immigration benefits for same-sex couples;
- The Immigrant Investor Program, EB-5;
- Documentation for Immigration consultation;
- Extreme Hardship explanation and determination;
- H-1B Visa;
- L-1 Visa;
- O-1 Visa;
- National Best Interest Waiver (NIW) EB-2 Visa;
- P-Visa; and
- R-1 Visa for Religious Workers.
In addition to the above, there are many particular issues that immigrants in Torrance, California may face. For example, students brought into the state prior to the age of 16 may wish to apply for financial aid as a Dreamer under the California Dream Act. It is important that your attorney not only understands federal immigration laws but also the laws specific to your state.
Contact a Torrance Immigration Lawyer for a Consultation Today
Many immigration matters are timely, so it is important not to delay in consulting with an experienced Torrance immigration lawyer. Call The Goldstein Immigration Lawyers by calling 213-262-2000 to discuss your particular immigration case today.
“Josh helped me get my fiances K1 visa out of AP at the Islamabad embassy. Overall it took us 6 months to get it out. Even though it wasnt the usual timeline I still recommend filing the lawsuit. Months would go by before the lawsuit and not one update would occur. A few months into the lawsuit you could see the case moving. Josh is passionate about what he does and he genuinely wants his clients visas to get issued. He is professional, reliable, and very responsive.”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more of our 200+ reviews on Google!
AREAS DE PRÁCTICA
Como abogados de inmigración en Los Ángeles, nos especializamos en una gama completa de servicios relacionados con inmigración, visas y ciudadanía. Independientemente de cuán simple o compleja sea su situación única, puede confiar plenamente en que logremos el resultado más favorable posible.
- Ley Estatal de Santuario en California - noviembre 20, 2017
- Alternativas al DACA: Opciones de inmigración a considerar después de que DACA termine - septiembre 29, 2017
- Ganadora de la beca de abogados de inmigración en Los Ángeles 2016 - octubre 26, 2016