Burbank Immigration Lawyer
Immigration law deals with the process of becoming a citizen of the United States. There are many laws, both at the state and federal level, that provide guidelines for individuals who are currently working through the immigration process or planning to do so in the future. Burbank immigration attorney Joshua Goldstein helps hundreds of people with immigration cases from citizenship to performer visas. The city of Burbank is a magnet for performers and artists of all kinds because of its abundance of media and entertainment production facilities, including studios for Walt Disney Company and Warner Bros. Entertainment.
Visit our Office by Public Transit
Our offices are conveniently accessible by public transit. We recommend visiting the Los Angeles County Metro trip planner to plan your trip to our offices, to avoid any unexpected delays or route changes. The nearest metro station is Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
Burbank Immigration Lawyer Services
If you are a recent or prospective immigrant, it is in your best interest to work with an experienced Burbank immigration attorney to ensure that the process goes smoothly and you are fully informed at every step. Joshua L. Goldstein can provide you with the legal guidance you need when you are facing any of the issues listed below:
- Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA);
- Deportation, Removal, and Immigration court;
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents;
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents;
- Immigration bonds;
- Citizenship and Naturalization;
- Obtaining a green card through family;
- Obtaining a green card through marriage;
- Form I-751, Green Card Renewal for Conditional Residents;
- Visas, including Fiancé Visas, Marriage Visas, K-1 Visa, K-3 Visa, and K-4 Visa;
- Fighting immigration delay and Writ of Mandamus;
- Immigrating consultation;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- Deferred Action (DACA) renewal
- Form I-601A, Waiver Immigration Lawyer;
- Motion to Reopen;
- Cuban Adjustment Act;
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA);
- Immigration benefits for same-sex couples;
- The Immigrant Investor Program, EB-5;
- Documentation for Immigration consultation;
- Extreme Hardship explanation and determination;
- H-1B Visa;
- L-1 Visa;
- O-1 Visa;
- National Best Interest Waiver (NIW) EB-2 Visa;
- P-Visa; and
- R-1 Visa for Religious Workers.
Working with Applicable California and Federal Law
Your status as an American citizen is governed by federal laws, such as the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. In California, there are specific laws in place to protect you and provide you with specific rights. These laws include the California DREAM Act, Senate Bill 1159, and California’s Medi-Cal law extension. Discuss these laws with your attorney to learn more about how they affect you.
Burbank Immigration Lawyer
The Goldstein Immigration Lawyers is here to answer your questions about the immigration process and provide you with quality legal representation. We are an experienced Burbank immigration law firm that understands the challenges that you and your family are facing as you adjust to life in California. Call 213-262-2000 today.
*Practice limited to immigration and nationality law. Not admitted to practice in California.
What Our Clients Have to Say
“Recently I had some questions regarding immigration steps so I contacted Josh for advice he responded everything quick and clear he definitely can guide you through the hard and long process Josh is a lawyer you can trust I highly recommend him”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
November 5, 2018
Read more reviews on Google!
AREAS DE PRÁCTICA
Como abogados de inmigración en Los Ángeles, nos especializamos en una gama completa de servicios relacionados con inmigración, visas y ciudadanía. Independientemente de cuán simple o compleja sea su situación única, puede confiar plenamente en que logremos el resultado más favorable posible.