As of March 4, 2020, Governor Newsom declared a State of Emergency in California due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The California Department of Public Health is asking the following from residents and visitors:
- Stay home
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- If soap and water aren’t available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Shake hands
- Touch your face
- Go to the doctor if you aren’t sick
- Stockpile masks or gloves
Virtual Case Assessments Available
While our physical office is closed, please know that we are here for you.
We remain fully operational and continue to serve all our clients remotely and we continue to welcome new clients.
Our immigration lawyers will be meeting with our clients via phone or video conferencing until the CDC tells us it’s safe to conduct business in person again.
Whether you are an existing client, a potential client, or someone in the community who needs a hand, please reach out. We’re available to help.
If you’re not sure where to turn for Coronavirus information, be sure to visit the CDC’s page on COVID-19.