Experienced Immigration Attorney In Santa Monica, CA
Santa Monica immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein is experienced in providing professional counsel on everything from citizenship and naturalization to green cards and visas. Many foreigners wish to enter and remain in the United States for many reasons. Whether you want to work, start a business, or simply join your family in Santa Monica, it is important to follow all of the appropriate legal avenues in order to best ensure a favorable immigration status. The immigration process can be complex, however, and it is important to have the advice and guidance of a qualified lawyer who understands the wide range of laws involved. Furthermore, if you are already in the U.S. and your immigration status has been threatened, you should immediately seek the help of experienced Santa Monica immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein for help.
Visiting & Living in Santa Monica
A coastal community, Santa Monica is bordered on three sides by the city of Los Angeles and on one side by the Pacific Ocean’s Santa Monica Bay. The city’s most popular attraction is arguably the Santa Monica Pier. If you’re visiting the Golden State, we recommend exploring Santa Monica Beach and visiting any one of more than 75 local museums and galleries including the Santa Monica History Museum. This beachfront city has much to offer residents too, including the Santa Monica Public Library & Santa Monica College.
Visit our office by Public Transit
Our offices are conveniently accessible by public transit. We recommend visiting the Los Angeles County Metro trip planner to plan your trip to our offices, to avoid any unexpected delays or route changes. The nearest metro station is Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
- Take Metro Expo Line (806) from Downtown Santa Monica toward 7th Street/Metro Center Station
- At 7th Street/Metro Center Station get off the train to board the Metro Purple Line (805) toward Union Station/Downtown LA
- At Civic Center/Grand Park Station get off the train and walk south-west on North Hill Street toward West 2nd Street
- Turn left on West 2nd street
- Our office building will be on the right
Driving Directions from Santa Monica
If you’re in need of a Santa Monica immigration lawyer, visit our central Los Angeles office on South Broadway just off I-10. We’re just 30-45 minutes from Santa Monica! Click here for directions.
- Merge onto I-10 East via the ramp to Los Angeles
- Keep left to stay on I-10 East then merge onto CA-110 N toward Pasadena
- Take the 6th St/9th St exit toward Downtown
- Keep left, follow signs for 4th St and merge onto West 4th St
- Turn left onto South Broadway
Parking is readily available throughout downtown Los Angeles.
Santa Monica Immigration Lawyer Services
There are many different legal issues that may arise in an immigration case and Santa Monica immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein can skillfully help you with the following:
- Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA);
- Deportation, Removal, and Immigration court;
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents;
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents;
- Immigration bonds;
- Citizenship and Naturalization;
- Obtaining a green card through family;
- Obtaining a green card through marriage;
- Form I-751, Green Card Renewal for Conditional Residents;
- Visas, including Fiancé Visas, Marriage Visas, K-1 Visa, K-3 Visa, and K-4 Visa;
- Fighting immigration delay and Writ of Mandamus;
- Immigrating consultation;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- Deferred Action (DACA) renewal
- Form I-601A, Waiver Immigration Lawyer;
- Motion to Reopen;
- Cuban Adjustment Act;
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA);
- Immigration benefits for same-sex couples;
- The Immigrant Investor Program, EB-5;
- Documentation for Immigration consultation;
- Extreme Hardship explanation and determination;
- H-1B Visa;
- L-1 Visa;
- O-1 Visa;
- National Best Interest Waiver (NIW) EB-2 Visa;
- P-Visa; and
- R-1 Visa for Religious Workers.
Additionally, our office can assist you with any matter that specifically involve your status in the state of California under California immigration laws. These may include the California Dream Act and certain programs including the Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants.
Call a Santa Monica Immigration Attorney Today
At The Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein, P.C., we know how any type of immigration matter can either favorably or adversely affect your life. We take every immigration matter seriously and have the skill and knowledge to handle your case. Contact an experienced Los Angeles immigration attorney for a consultation today by calling 213-262-2000.
*Practice limited to immigration and nationality law. Not admitted to practice in California.