Santa Monica Immigration Lawyer
Santa Monica immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein is experienced in providing professional counsel on everything from citizenship and naturalization to green cards and visas. Many foreigners wish to enter and remain in the United States for many reasons. Whether you want to work, start a business, or simply join your family in Santa Monica, it is important to follow all of the appropriate legal avenues in order to best ensure a favorable immigration status.
The immigration process can be complex, however, and it is important to have the advice and guidance of a qualified lawyer who understands the wide range of laws involved. Furthermore, if you are already in the U.S. and your immigration status has been threatened, you should immediately seek the help of experienced Santa Monica immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein for help.
Visiting & Living in Santa Monica
A coastal community, Santa Monica is bordered on three sides by the city of Los Angeles and on one side by the Pacific Ocean’s Santa Monica Bay. The city’s most popular attraction is arguably the Santa Monica Pier. If you’re visiting the Golden State, we recommend exploring Santa Monica Beach and visiting any one of more than 75 local museums and galleries including the Santa Monica History Museum. This beachfront city has much to offer residents too, including the Santa Monica Public Library & Santa Monica College.
Getting to our office with Public Transport
Goldstein Immigration Lawyers offices can be reached conveniently with public transportation from Santa Monica. If you are planning to visit our offices via public transport, we recommend you plan your trip with the Los Angeles County Metro trip planner. Doing so will help you avoid delays or route changes. Below are the directions to our office:
- Take Metro Expo Line (806) from Downtown Santa Monica toward 7th Street/Metro Center Station
- At 7th Street/Metro Center Station get off the train to board the Metro Purple Line (805) toward Union Station/Downtown LA
- At Civic Center/Grand Park Station get off the train and walk south-west on North Hill Street toward West 2nd Street
- Turn left on West 2nd street
- Our office building will be on the right
Driving Directions from Santa Monica
We’re just 30-45 minutes from Santa Monica! View the directions to our office here or review them below:
- Merge onto I-10 East via the ramp to Los Angeles
- Keep left to stay on I-10 East then merge onto CA-110 N toward Pasadena
- Take the 6th St/9th St exit toward Downtown
- Keep left, follow signs for 4th St and merge onto West 4th St
- Turn left onto South Broadway
Parking is readily available throughout downtown Los Angeles.
Immigration Lawyer Services in Santa Monica
There are a variety of legal issues that may arise in an immigration case. Santa Monica immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein has the knowledge and experience to help you with any case you may have. View all of Goldstein Immigration Lawyers practice areas here.
Additionally, our office can assist you with any matter that specifically involve your status in the state of California under California immigration laws. These may include the California Dream Act and certain programs including the Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants.
Call a Santa Monica Immigration Attorney Today
At Goldstein Immigration Lawyers, P.C., we know how any type of immigration matter can either favorably or adversely affect your life. We take every immigration matter seriously and have the skill and knowledge to handle your case. Contact an experienced immigration attorney in Los Angeles for a consultation today by calling 213-262-2000.
*Practice limited to immigration and nationality law. Not admitted to practice in California.
As immigration lawyers in Los Angeles, we specialize in a complete spectrum of services pertaining to immigration, visa and citizenship. Regardless of how simple or complex your unique situation may be, you can place complete trust in our achieving the most favorable outcome possible.
- Ninth Circuit Ruling: Trump Administration has Broad Discretion to End Temporary Protected Status (TPS) - September 16, 2020
- Immigration Law: Your Guide to Parole in Place (PIP) - September 14, 2020
- Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, ICE Launches Major Immigration Raid in Los Angeles - September 10, 2020