Solving Legal Immigration Problems in Pasadena, CA
Experienced Pasadena immigration lawyer Joshua L. Goldstein provides legal guidance for people from around the world as they achieve their dream of a new life and opportunities in the United States by completing the naturalization process. You can not simply fly to California and become an American citizen, it is a long and trying process. You can make this process easier by working with our experienced team of Pasadena immigration lawyers.
Visiting & Living in Pasadena, CA
Pasadena is a city in Los Angeles County, just northeast of downtown Los Angeles. The city is best known for the Rose Bowl, home of the most-attended annual college football game and its world-renowned science and engineering institutes including Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Whether you’re visiting or planning to become a Pasadenan, the city is full of opportunity.
Visit our office by Public Transit
Our offices are conveniently accessible by public transit from Del Mar Station. We recommend visiting the Los Angeles County Metro trip planner to plan your trip to our offices to avoid any unexpected delays or route changes. The nearest metro stations are Union Station and Civic Center/Grand Park and the nearest bus stop is at Broadway & 2nd Street.
Driving Directions from Pasadena
If you are seeking legal counsel in Pasadena, visit our central Los Angeles office on South Broadway just off I-10 located just 10 miles from Pasadena. Click here for directions.
- Take Marengo Avenue to CA-110
- Merge onto CA-110
- Take the exit toward I-5 South
- Keep right to merge onto US-101 South
- Use the right lane to take Exit 2C for Broadway
- Turn right onto North Broadway
- Our office building will be on the right at South Broadway and West 2nd Street
Parking is readily available throughout downtown Los Angeles.
Pasadena Immigration Lawyer Services
There are many different legal issues that may arise in an immigration case and Pasadena immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein can skillfully help you with the following:
- Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA);
- Deportation, Removal, and Immigration court;
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents;
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents;
- Immigration bonds;
- Citizenship and Naturalization;
- Obtaining a green card through family;
- Obtaining a green card through marriage;
- Form I-751, Green Card Renewal for Conditional Residents;
- Visas, including Fiancé Visas, Marriage Visas, K-1 Visa, K-3 Visa, and K-4 Visa;
- Fighting immigration delay and Writ of Mandamus;
- Immigrating consultation;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- Deferred Action (DACA) renewal
- Form I-601A, Waiver Immigration Lawyer;
- Motion to Reopen;
- Cuban Adjustment Act;
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA);
- Immigration benefits for same-sex couples;
- The Immigrant Investor Program, EB-5;
- Documentation for Immigration consultation;
- Extreme Hardship explanation and determination;
- H-1B Visa;
- L-1 Visa;
- O-1 Visa;
- National Best Interest Waiver (NIW) EB-2 Visa;
- P-Visa; and
- R-1 Visa for Religious Workers.
Working with Applicable California and Federal Law
Certain laws, such as the Immigration and Nationality Act, are enforced throughout the United States by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. Others, such as California’s Medi-Cal law’s extension for immigrants, are specific only to this state. For useful resources about your legal rights as a recent immigrant to California, visit the National Immigration Law Center’s website.
Immigrating to a new country is difficult. Make it easier for yourself and your family by working with an experienced Pasadena immigration attorney.
Call Pasadena Immigration Attorney Josh Goldstein Today
Do not attempt to complete the immigration process on your own. Get the help you need from an immigration lawyer who can provide you with representation and advice tailored to your specific needs. Contact The Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein, P.C. by calling 213-262-2000 today. We are an experienced Pasadena immigration law firm with the resources to make the immigration process as easy and straightforward as possible for you.
*Practice limited to immigration and nationality law. Not admitted to practice in California.