Immigration Lawyer Serving Inglewood
Inglewood immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein works tirelessly to help people with immigration cases including entertainment industry visas, green cards and deportation. Flying into California? One of the first cities you might visit is Inglewood. The Los Angeles International Airport is situated directly between this LA County city and the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
If you or a loved one is planning to immigrate to the Inglewood area or anywhere else in the United States, Inglewood immigration lawyer Josh Goldstein is ready to review your case and represent you to ensure your immigration case gets the best possible outcome.
Visit our Los Angeles Law Offices near Inglewood
Our offices are conveniently accessible by public transit. We recommend visiting the Los Angeles County Metro trip planner to plan your trip to our offices, to avoid any unexpected delays or route changes. The nearest metro station is Civic Center/Grand Park Station. The most common transit routes from the Inglewood Transit Center to downtown Los Angeles take about an hour, including the 40 Bus to Downtown LA.
Driving Directions from Inglewood
Visit our Los Angeles law office near I-10, just 45 minutes from Inglewood, CA! Click here for directions.
- Head East toward CA-110
- Merge onto CA-110 N toward Downtown
- Take the 6th St/9th St exit toward Downtown
- Keep left, follow signs for West 3rd St/Miramar St and keep right to continue on Exit 23C
- From West 3rd St, turn right onto South Beaudry St
- Turn right onto West 2nd St
- Our office building will be on the right
Parking is readily available throughout downtown Los Angeles.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Law
Immigration law is the area of law that relates to the legal status of people who do not already have United States citizenship. It can touch upon issues related to work authorization, various visas allowing entry for limited purposes, the citizenship rights conferred upon relatives of citizenship, and the path to citizenship for people who seek it. In many cases, disputes or complications regarding immigration law may arise during the process of obtaining a certain status. In these instances, it is extremely important for people with issues related to immigration to contact an Inglewood immigration lawyer as soon as possible. Often, the assistance of an attorney can have a significant impact on the outcome of a case.
Helping Individuals with a Variety of Issues Related to Immigration
Immigration law is largely governed by federal law, but certain state laws can also have a significant impact on various issues related to immigration status and foreign nationals. For example, the California Dream Act can provide undocumented students with significant financial aid opportunities so that they may pursue an education. As a result, it is important for people to retain an immigration attorney familiar with both state and federal law as well as they encounter the myriad issues that can arise in an immigration case. The Law Offices of Joshua Goldstein, P.C. handles any issue related to immigration law, including the following:
Inglewood Immigration Lawyer Services
There are many different legal issues that may arise in an immigration case and Inglewood immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein can skillfully help you with the following:
- Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA);
- Deportation, Removal, and Immigration court;
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents;
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents;
- Immigration bonds;
- Citizenship and Naturalization;
- Obtaining a green card through family;
- Obtaining a green card through marriage;
- Form I-751, Green Card Renewal for Conditional Residents;
- Visas, including Fiancé Visas, Marriage Visas, K-1 Visa, K-3 Visa, and K-4 Visa;
- Fighting immigration delay and Writ of Mandamus;
- Immigrating consultation;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- Deferred Action (DACA) renewal
- Form I-601A, Waiver Immigration Lawyer;
- Motion to Reopen;
- Cuban Adjustment Act;
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA);
- Immigration benefits for same-sex couples;
- The Immigrant Investor Program, EB-5;
- Documentation for Immigration consultation;
- Extreme Hardship explanation and determination;
- H-1B Visa;
- L-1 Visa;
- O-1 Visa;
- National Best Interest Waiver (NIW) EB-2 Visa;
- P-Visa; and
- R-1 Visa for Religious Workers.
Of course, this list is not meant to be exclusive, so individuals who do not see their immigration issue above should nevertheless not hesitate to contact our office.
Contact an Inglewood Immigration Lawyer Today to Schedule a Consultation
Anyone who is seeking a visa, waiver of inadmissibility, a green card, citizenship, or any other type of legal immigration status should seek legal counsel as soon as possible. Call the Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein, P.C. by calling 213-262-2000 to schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers today.
*Practice limited to immigration and nationality law. Not admitted to practice in California.