Glendale Immigration Attorney
Are you in need of legal representation for an immigration case? Glendale immigration attorney Joshua Goldstein has helped hundreds of families with immigration matters including green cards, citizenship, visas and permanent residency. Glendale is the third-largest city in diverse Los Angeles County and has one of the largest communities of Armenian descent in the United States. Centrally-located within Los Angeles County, the city of Glendale is home to Glendale Community College and world-famous Dreamworks Animation studios.
If immigrating to the United States, it’s important to understand that there are many legal issues that you and your family can face throughout the immigration process. An experienced Glendale immigration attorney can help you navigate the U.S. legal system better than attempting to complete the process alone. Contact our friendly, knowledgeable team today to arrange a consultation with an immigration lawyer.
Visit by Public Transit
Our offices are conveniently accessible by public transit. We recommend visiting the Los Angeles County Metro trip planner to plan your trip to our offices, to avoid any unexpected delays or route changes. The nearest metro station is Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
Driving Directions from Glendale
If you’re in need of a Glendale immigration lawyer, visit our central Los Angeles office on South Broadway just off I-10. We’re just 25 minutes from Glendale! Click here for directions.
- Head south on South Brand Blvd.
- Trun left onto San Fernando Rd.
- Continue onto N Ave 19
- Turn right onto Pasadena Ave.
- Turn right onto N Broadway
- In two miles, our building is on the right
Parking is readily available throughout downtown Los Angeles.
Helping People with Legal Immigration Matters in Glendale, CA
Individuals and families who emigrate to the United States can face many significant challenges before and after entering the country. By working with an experienced Glendale immigration lawyer, you can streamline the immigration process and make these challenges less significant. Joshua L. Goldstein is a knowledgeable immigration attorney who can help you handle any of the following immigration issues:
- Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA);
- Deportation, Removal, and Immigration court;
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents;
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents;
- Immigration bonds;
- Citizenship and Naturalization;
- Obtaining a green card through family;
- Obtaining a green card through marriage;
- Form I-751, Green Card Renewal for Conditional Residents;
- Visas, including Fiancé Visas, Marriage Visas, K-1 Visa, K-3 Visa, and K-4 Visa;
- Fighting immigration delay and Writ of Mandamus;
- Immigrating consultation;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- Deferred Action (DACA) renewal
- Form I-601A, Waiver Immigration Lawyer;
- Motion to Reopen;
- Cuban Adjustment Act;
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA);
- Immigration benefits for same-sex couples;
- The Immigrant Investor Program, EB-5;
- Documentation for Immigration consultation;
- Extreme Hardship explanation and determination;
- H-1B Visa;
- L-1 Visa;
- O-1 Visa;
- National Best Interest Waiver (NIW) EB-2 Visa;
- P-Visa; and
- R-1 Visa for Religious Workers.
Working with Applicable California and Federal Law
Immigration to the United States is governed by a variety of federal and state laws. Many of these laws, such as the Immigration and Nationality Act, are applied throughout the United States by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. Certain laws, such as the California DREAM Act and the TRUST Act, are enforced at the state level.
Immigration law is a broad area of law that deals with the issues that prospective and recent immigrants face. Because of the paperwork involved, the legal obstacles that can arise, and the language barrier that is often present when an individual immigrates to the United States, it is important that you work with a professional who understands all the facets of immigration law and how they can apply to you and your case.
Immigration Attorney in Glendale
When you need help with the paperwork or protocol that comes with the immigration process, contact The Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein, P.C by calling 213-262-2000. We are an experienced Glendale immigration law firm that can answer any questions you have about the issues mentioned above and represent your case if you need to go to immigration court.
*Practice limited to immigration and nationality law. Not admitted to practice in California.