Top-Rated Legal Immigration Service in Cerritos, CA
Matters related to immigration law can have a significant impact on nearly every aspect of a person’s life. In many cases, the outcome of issues related to immigration law can have a direct impact on a person’s ability to enter or remain in the country or their ability to conduct potentially lucrative business transactions. As a result, it is important for people who have legal issues related to immigration to retain a Cerritos immigration lawyer as soon as possible. In many instances, the representation of an experienced immigration attorney can have a significant impact on the outcome of a case.
Visit our office by Public Transit
Our offices are accessible by public transit. We recommend visiting the Los Angeles County Metro trip planner to plan your trip to our offices, to avoid any unexpected delays or route changes. The nearest metro station is Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
- Take the 173 Studebaker to Norwalk Green Line Station bus from the Los Cerritos Center
- From Norwalk, take the Metro Green Line (803) – Hawthorne/Lennox Station to the Harbor Freeway Station
- From the Harbor/Century Transitway Station, take the 950 Silver Line – El Monte Station via Downtown until the Olive/General Thaddeus Kosciuszko stop
- Walk up to W 2nd Street and take a right.
- Take a right on S Broadway, and our offices are located on the right.
Driving Directions from Cerritos, CA
Visit our office if you are need of a Cerritos immigration lawyer. If you require directions from Cerritos to our office, click here!
- Take the I-605 N to Downey. Take exit 16 from I-105W/Century Fwy
- Get on I-710 N in South Gate
- Continue on I-710 N. Take I-10 W to El Monte Busway W in Los Angeles.
- Take exit 2B from US-101 N
- Take Arcadia St and N Broadway to W 2nd St
Assisting People in a Variety of Immigration Law Matters
Cerritos, California has a significant population of immigrants and people who are seeking various visas, citizenship, or work authorization. Immigration issues in California are governed by relevant state and federal law, such as the California Dream Act and the Immigration and Nationality Act. Joshua L. Goldstein is an experienced Cerritos immigration lawyer who regularly represents and advises individuals regarding a variety of immigration issues, including the following:
- Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA);
- Deportation, Removal, and Immigration court;
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents;
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents;
- Immigration bonds;
- Citizenship and Naturalization;
- Obtaining a green card through family;
- Obtaining a green card through marriage;
- Form I-751, Green Card Renewal for Conditional Residents;
- Visas, including Fiancé Visas, Marriage Visas, K-1 Visa, K-3 Visa, and K-4 Visa;
- Fighting immigration delay and Writ of Mandamus;
- Immigrating consultation;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- Deferred Action (DACA) renewal
- Form I-601A, Waiver Immigration Lawyer;
- Motion to Reopen;
- Cuban Adjustment Act;
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA);
- Immigration benefits for same-sex couples;
- The Immigrant Investor Program, EB-5;
- Documentation for Immigration consultation;
- Extreme Hardship explanation and determination;
- H-1B Visa;
- L-1 Visa;
- O-1 Visa;
- National Best Interest Waiver (NIW) EB-2 Visa;
- P-Visa; and
- R-1 Visa for Religious Workers.
Immigration law can be an extremely complicated area that often involves dealing with a variety of federal agencies and filling out and submitting a significant amount of documentation. Fortunately, an experienced attorney can help navigate the immigration process and ensure that your case is brought to the best resolution possible.
Contact a Cerritos Immigration Attorney Today to Schedule a Consultation
Anyone with legal issues related to immigration should retain a qualified Cerritos immigration lawyer as soon as possible. The Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein, P.C. is dedicated to providing solution-oriented legal counsel and representation to people with a variety of legal matters. Call our office today to schedule a consultation by calling (213) 262-2000.
*Practice limited to immigration and nationality law. Not admitted to practice in California.