Immigration Lawyer Proudly Serving Beverly Hills, CA
Beverly Hills immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein is one of Southern California’s top-rated attorneys, helping people with immigration cases ranging from visa applications to citizenship. The city of Beverly Hills is home to many famous American actors and the headquarters for many entertainment industry institutions including the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences and The Paley Center for Media. Visitors from around the world flock to the affluent neighbourhood of Beverly Hills to spot celebrities, shop the luxury flagship stores of Rodeo Drive, and experience the California dream.
While immigrating to the United States to seek better opportunities for yourself and your family is often referred to as “the American Dream,” it is rarely so simple. There are many legal issues that you and your family can face at all stages of the immigration process, from entering the United States to becoming an official citizen.
Your attorney can explain all of the laws applicable to your case to you. This is why it is critical that you work with an immigration attorney as you transition to life in the United States. Attempting to navigate the immigration process by yourself can be time-consuming, expensive, and confusing. Make this process a little bit easier for yourself and your family by working with an experienced immigration lawyer.
Visit our office by Public Transit
Our offices are conveniently accessible by public transit. We recommend visiting the Los Angeles County Metro trip planner to plan your trip to our offices, to avoid any unexpected delays or route changes. The nearest metro station is Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
Driving Directions from Beverly Hills
If you’re in need of a Beverly Hills immigration lawyer, visit our central Los Angeles office on South Broadway just off I-10. We’re just 40 minutes from Beverly Hills! Click here for directions.
- Merge onto I-10 East from Wilshire Blvd and La Cienega Blvd
- Keep left to stay on I-10 East then merge onto CA-110 N toward Pasadena
- Take the 6th St/9th St exit toward Downtown
- Continue toward 3rd Street
- Keep right to continue on Exit 23C and merge onto West 3rd Street
- Take the first right to turn onto South Beaudry Ave
- Take the first right to turn onto West 2nd Street
- Our building is on the right, past Hill Street
Parking is readily available throughout downtown Los Angeles.
Beverly Hills Immigration Lawyer Services
There are many different legal issues that may arise in an immigration case and Beverly Hills immigration lawyer Joshua Goldstein can skillfully help you with the following:
- Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA);
- Deportation, Removal, and Immigration court;
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents;
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents;
- Immigration bonds;
- Citizenship and Naturalization;
- Obtaining a green card through family;
- Obtaining a green card through marriage;
- Form I-751, Green Card Renewal for Conditional Residents;
- Visas, including Fiancé Visas, Marriage Visas, K-1 Visa, K-3 Visa, and K-4 Visa;
- Fighting immigration delay and Writ of Mandamus;
- Immigrating consultation;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- Deferred Action (DACA) renewal
- Form I-601A, Waiver Immigration Lawyer;
- Motion to Reopen;
- Cuban Adjustment Act;
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA);
- Immigration benefits for same-sex couples;
- The Immigrant Investor Program, EB-5;
- Documentation for Immigration consultation;
- Extreme Hardship explanation and determination;
- H-1B Visa;
- L-1 Visa;
- O-1 Visa;
- National Best Interest Waiver (NIW) EB-2 Visa;
- P-Visa; and
- R-1 Visa for Religious Workers.
Working with Applicable California and Federal Law
When you move to the United States with the intention of becoming a permanent resident or a citizen, various laws govern how you can complete this process and your rights before becoming a citizen. Many of these laws, such as the Immigration and Nationality Act, are enforced throughout the United States by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. Certain laws, such as the California DREAM Act and the TRUST Act, apply only within California’s borders.
Call our Beverly Hills Immigration Attorney Team
There is paperwork to complete and legal issues to settle at every stage of the immigration process. For a caring, human-focused guide to these issues, contact The Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein, P.C. We are an experienced Beverly Hills immigration law firm and can provide you with the legal guidance and representation you need as you work to become a United States citizen. Call 213-262-2000 to speak with a Los Angeles immigration attorney today.
*Practice limited to immigration and nationality law. Not admitted to practice in California.