and Reach Your
LOS ANGELES IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYGoldstein Immigration Lawyers is a top-rated, award-winning immigration law firm with offices on the West and East coasts. Our team of immigration attorneys stands ready to work tirelessly for immigrants throughout Southern California, helping you broaden your horizons and achieve your life’s goals. As a leading immigration attorney in Los Angeles, Joshua L. Goldstein has consistently engaged in all areas of immigration, visa, and citizenship law for over 20 years. Additionally, if your visa is stuck in processing or you have another immigration concern, Joshua L. Goldstein is also here to support you as an experienced California Mandamus attorney.
At Goldstein Immigration Lawyers, we have learned that open and honest communication is key to your success. We also believe in providing personal access to your immigration lawyer: we are always here for you. We care about you. We will never give you false hope. Instead, we pledge to make the most of even the slightest possibility of achieving success for you and your loved ones.
WHY CHOOSE US AS YOUR
IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY IN LOS ANGELES
Mr. Goldstein has an AVVO rating of 10.0 also known as “Superb”, the highest possible rating by the lawyer directory AVVO.
Nominated by his peers as a Super Lawyer, Joshua Goldstein is known for his integrity and high ethical standards. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. He is able to thoroughly examine the details of your case and recommend the ideal course of action.
More than just a consultation, your strategy sessions allows you to meet with an experienced immigration attorney and find a viable solution for your problem.DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED HELP?
Los Angeles Immigration Attorney | Joshua L. Goldstein
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED HELP?
Talk to an experienced immigration lawyer in Los Angeles.213-262-2000
IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS FOR L.A.'S ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
As immigration lawyers in Los Angeles, we specialize in a complete spectrum of services pertaining to immigration, visa and citizenship. Regardless of how simple or complex your unique situation may be, you can place complete trust in our achieving the most favorable outcome possible.
Locations We Serve
- Los Angeles, CA immigration lawyers
- Glendale, CA immigration lawyers
- Beverly Hills, CA immigration lawyers
- Pasadena, CA immigration lawyers
- Burbank, CA immigration lawyers
- Cerritos, CA immigration lawyers
- Inglewood, CA immigration lawyers
- Santa Monica, CA immigration lawyers
- Downey, CA immigration lawyers
- Torrance, CA immigration lawyers
- Alhambra, CA immigration lawyers
- Monterey Park, CA immigration lawyers
- Orange County, CA immigration lawyers
- Culver City, CA immigration lawyers
- The entire greater LA area.
- How to Report a Speeding Ticket on N-400
- What Does it Mean When a 203(g) Visa is Canceled?
- How Much Does a Writ of Mandamus Lawsuit Cost?
- Humanitarian Visa Application Process
- Petition for Siblings – F4 Visa Application
- How to Answer Questions on the I-485 – Green Card Through Marriage
- What to Do After Receiving a Request for Evidence (RFE)
- When Not to File a Lawsuit for Administrative Processing
- What to Do If You Receive Notice to Appear (NTA) Without Date, Time, or Location
- Does Unemployment Impact Your N-400 Naturalization Application?
- What Is Administrative Processing?
This post is also available in: Spanish